The All New F Series Stainless Steel Talsa Hydraulic Sausage Stuffers:
- High Hydraulic power to stuff the densest and most compact mixtures. Control and safety gauge. Speed control next to the operator.
- Automatic motor start and stop when pushing the knee lever: much lower consumption, less heat and noise and extended life of the oil and hydraulic components. Motor thermal protection. Waterproof electrical box.
- Immediate stop of the mixture output by automatic piston decompression.
- Robust design, solid frame made of laminated stainless steel.
- Rectified mixture barrel interior, perfectly round. In all stainless steel, even the bottom. Barrel with internal tube for discharge of air/water, simplified cleaning.
- Completely sealed between barrel and frame, independent, no filtrations. Watertight Construction.
- Lid and piston of thick laminated stainless tell, solid, very resistant.
- Lid easily removable, smooth opening and closing movements, removable bolts, with handles.
- Hygienic lid seal, solid piece, compact and resistant.
- Piston with Large FDA fodo grade silicone seal, can be easily cleaned from the top of the barrel. Piston effortlessly self-detachable with robust hexagonal stainless steel piston extracting wrench included.
- Soft knee lever, reversible, two possible operation directions.
- Lock of the knee lever in the descent of the piston, it is not necessary to keep it pressed and automatically disconnects when reaches the bottom.
- Stainless Steel Ram on the Hydraulic Cylinder. Divided into four parts for better service.
- Horns of transparent food approved thermoplastic material: Better Tighten on the Lid and Display the Mixture at the exit. Standard with Diameters 14,20 and 30mm (.55",.79" & 1.18")
- Internal oil reservoir with built-in level view max-min (does not need check). Easily removable.
- Standard with two wheels and two adjustable feet, anti-slip and self-adjusting and handle for displacement.
- Four wheels (two swivel casters with extended anti-tilt brake and the two standard fixed).
- Special Diameters or Length of Stainless Steel Horns Available.
- Manual Portioner, (20 Grams to 500 Grams) - (1oz. to 17oz.)