Univex BC18 Description
For prepping root vegetables, cheese, meat, dips, and spreads, the Univex BC18 bowl cutter has an 18-inch stainless steel bowl that moves at 22 rotations per minute. The stainless steel twin blades can cut 3,768 times per minute, and an illuminated start/stop button simplifies operation. If the bowl is not in place, the sensing switch prevents operation, and the cover interlock also does not enable the unit to run if the cover is not locked and closed. Attachments can be added to the cutter since it has a No. 12 take-off hub.
- Ideal for spreads, dips, cheese, meat, salads, root vegetables, and parsley
- 18-in. stainless steel bowl with 22 RPM
- Cutlery-grade stainless steel twin blades can make 3,768 cuts per min.
- Illuminated momentary start/stop push button
- Bowl sensing switch prevents operation if the bowl is not in place
- Cover interlock prevents operation if the bowl cover is unlocked and open
- Polished and anodized aluminum body
- Integrated No. 12 power take-off hub for attachments
Dimensions & Utilities
- 34.5 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 21 in. H (37.5 in. H with cover open)
- 9 A, 0.75 kW, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Bowl Cutter with Built-In #12 PTO Hub 269 rpm, 18" diameter stainless steel bowl 22 rpm, twin stainless steel knives 3,768 cuts/min, start/stop button, bowl cover interlock, polished & anodized aluminum construction, 1 hp motor, 5' cord & plug, ETL, NSF, 115v/60/1ph